学习啦 芷琼 2017-05-19 11:38:46
1. —— What’s the matter?
—— The shoes don’t fit properly. They ______ my feet.
A. are hurting B. will hurt
C. have hurt D. are hurt
2. —— I am sorry， but I shouldn’t have been so rude to you.
—— You ______ your temper，but that’s OK.
A. have lost B. had lost
C. did lose D. were losing
3. —— Why? Tom， your shirt is so dirty!
—— Mum， I ______ my storeroom downstairs.
A. cleaned B. have cleaned
C. was cleaning D. have been cleaning
4. —— Has Jack finished his homework yet?
—— I have no idea; he ______ it this morning.
A. was doing B. had been doing
C. has done D. did
5. —— I will attend your lecture at 10：00 tomorrow.
—— I am sorry， by then my lecture will have ended and I ______ my guests in my office.
A. is being met B. will meet
C. will be meeting D. will have met
6. —— Look at the black clouds. It ______ soon.
—— Sure. If only we ______ out.
A. is raining; didn’t start
B. is to rain; won’t start
C. will rain; haven’t started
D. is going to rain; hadn’t started
7. —— Did he notice you enter the room?
—— I don’t think so. He ______ to the radio with his eyes shut.
A. listened B. was listening
C. has listened D. had listened
8. —— ______ Betty this morning?
—— Not yet， but she is sure to be here before noon.
A. Have you seen B. Will you see
C. Do you see D. Did you see
9. —— Can you give me the right answer?
—— Sorry， I ______. Would you repeat that question?
A. hadn’t listened B. haven’t listened
C. don’t listen D. wasn’t listening
10. I’m sorry， sir. Your recorder is not ready yet. It ______ in the factory.
A. is being repaired B. is repaired
C. has been repaired D. will be repaired
11. I ______ up when suddenly someone ______ at the door.
A. got; knocked B. am getting; knocks
C. have got; is knocking D. was getting; knocked
12. —— Sorry， I’m late.
—— That’s OK. I ______ long.
A. haven’t waited B. don’t wait
C. haven’t been waiting D. didn’t wait
13. —— Bob has gone to Beijing. I was at the station when he ______.
A. has left B. leaves C. left D. had left
14. —— What happened to that saleswoman?
—— I don’t know. She ______ here for a long time.
A. hasn’t seen B. didn’t see
C. hasn’t been seeing D. hasn’t been seen
15. The last time I ______ Mr Liu， he ______ an article in the room.
A. had seen; was writing B. saw; wrote
C. had seen;wrote D. saw;was writing
16. —— Hurry up， you ______ on the phone.
—— Oh，I’m coming. Thank you.
A. want B. are wanted
C. are being wanted D. are wanting
17. —— Why does Joan look so unhappy?
—— She ______ at by her classmates.
A. was laughed B. laughed
C. has been laughed D. will be laughed
18. —— Why aren’t you driving forward?
—— The road ______.
A. is repaired B. was repaired
C. will be repaired D. is being repaired
19. I turned around and saw everybody ______ at a man who ______ loudly in a foreign language.
A. staring;was shouting
B. was staring;shouting
20. Shortly after we ______，a waiter came over to our table with a smile.
A. seated B. were seated
C. were sat D. had seated
1. A.由题干可知，此处用现在进行时表示正在进 行的动作。
2. C.由shouldn’t have done(过去本不应该……)得知应用过去时。
6. D.从某种迹象判断将要发生……常用be going to; if only表示“但愿”，相当于I wish.从句的时态要用虚拟语气。
15. D.the last time为过去时间，故第一空用一般过去时;第二空用过去进行时表示看见Mr Liu时，“他正在写文章”。